The Office of Educational Development supports the School of Medicine's educational mission by:
- designing and providing faculty development to improve teaching and learning;
- curriculum development aimed at effective teaching and learning;
- provides expertise to support effective learner assessment;
- designs and provides curriculum and educational program evaluations to promote continually-improving teaching and learning;
- conducts and collaborates on educational research grounded in sound theory and current practice;
- collaborates with faculty colleagues to advance the scholarship of education.