Educational AffairsOffice of Clinical Education
Faculty and Staff Information
- CRI Instructional Videos
How to use the Clinical Reasoning Instrument – Instructional Video for Faculty
Use this site to record student absences.
Ambulatory Community Selective (ACS)
- View all ACS Course Descriptions
- Review and Edit ACS Course Descriptions
- ACS Website for AHEC Coordinators and Preceptors
- Students Use This Site to Evaluate Their ACS Preceptor
- Students Use This Site to Evaluate the ACS Course
View the different 'Areas of Scholarly Concentration' offered to UTMB medical students.
Information about the annual conference as well as historical information from past conferences.
UTMB Faculty, course coordinators and AHEC coordinators will be asked to nominate Community Teaching Physicians that have excelled in teaching UTMB medical students. This link will tell you more about the annual "Teacher of Distinction" award.
View slides of SOM Educational Affairs faculty/staff meetings.